Turnkey support. Faster resolution. High member satisfaction.
Electric cooperatives have unmatched commitment to their members providing accessible, affordable and reliable service. That same commitment holds true with cooperative-built fiber-to-the-home networks. We can help you deliver on that commitment.
Conexon’s Network Engineering and Technical Support Call Center, the only one of its kind, offers co-ops complete fiber network support and service delivered by experienced network engineers. Our services – designed for co-ops by co-op veterans – will enable you to offer members an unmatched level of customer support, service and troubleshooting.
Designed Exclusively for Co-ops, by Co-op Veterans
Our network operations and call center team of veterans has years of experience building call centers from the ground up and successfully operating networks for electric co-ops. Conexon’s level of support allows you to confidently enter the complex broadband marketplace without having to staff highly technical engineering positions.
In short, there is no other call center today better equipped to serve as your network engineering staff, or as an extension of it.
- We offer technical support, not an answering service, which means faster, less frustrating issue resolution for your customer and fewer expensive truck rolls for the co-op.
- We support only cooperative-built, fiber-to-the-home networks, which allows our engineers and technicians to focus their expertise and efforts on the issues that are unique to fiber networks. Other companies try to support technologies – fixed wireless, cable modems, DSL, etc. – which limits their ability to develop and offer the specific expertise your co-op needs.
- Our technical support solution is integrated with your network, which gives the support team visibility and an understanding of what’s happening with the entire network.
- Our advanced network monitoring can find small issues before they become major problems.
- Our network support embodies the co-op culture and implements and practices the seven co-op principles.
Conexon’s expertise allows us to offer the highest level of support for your fiber network, from design to total offsite management and monitoring. We can serve as your engineering team or we can complement the resources that you may have in place.
Our Unmatched Support
Conexon offers robust technical support to troubleshoot, identify and isolate issues, determine outages, dispatch technicians if needed, quickly and effectively resolve subscriber issues, and more. Our advanced network integration allows us full visibility inside your network down to the subscriber level, which equips our support team to solve issues at the deepest level, increasing overall customer satisfaction.
- Turnkey support from answering the phone to working with your equipment vendor
- Our system provides you with direct access to tickets, call recordings, customizable reports to track trends and resolution times
- Service level agreements backed by call answer, handle, and abandonment reporting metrics
- Electric Cooperative-branded toll-free numbers, and tailored messaging and calls answered with co-op business name by highly skilled and experienced representatives
- Ability to determine if there is a substantial outage and quickly dispatch technicians to resolve the issue.
- Remote access into Calix Cloud for troubleshooting gateways and WiFi service down to subscriber devices
- Seamless integration with network, engineering and NOC services when complete package is implemented.
Advanced NOC and Technical Support Services
Conexon can serve as your engineering team, or we can complement the resources that you may have in place. Our Network Operating Center (NOC) offers:
- Centralized logging and individual alerting with intuitive dashboards
- Network design based on redundancy, resiliency, and scalability
- On-site installation and configuration available
- Router configuration for all three services (data, voice, and video) including interop testing with access equipment with all three services
- Substation building environment monitoring
- Quick turn-up of new clients/buildings
- Branded member self-help portal
- Seamless integration with Call Center Support when the complete package is selected
- Provide support for outside personnel during outage situations, including supporting splicers
- Outage management and prediction and report of outage times monthly, by subscriber and cause